SceneGrinder is a rich environment that can be as immersive as Game Masters and Dungeon Masters want it to be without sacrificing deep character and game world tracking and organization.
We're constantly adding new videos. Check them out on YouTube!
3D Immersive Environment
- 3D Maps (2D Maps also supported)
- Maps with elevation
- 3D Sound
- Ambient Sound
- Lights that set the mood and limit vision
- Square and hex grids supported
- Use Hero Forge characters
- No app download or server to run
- Runs on Desktop, Tablets, and Phones
- Always available
Multiple camera angles
- First Person View
- Overhead and Over-the-Shoulder views
Game System Rules Supported
- SceneGrinder will directly support any system that has an SRD or OGL, within the rules provided by those licenses.
- The above means that D&D 5e, d20 and others like Fate Core and OpenLegend will be "in the box."
- But what about other systems? SceneGrinder can easily be customized to support any system and our community will have a long and shareable list of customizations for those games, and all of this with no programming.
- We are constantly working with game publishers to create relationships that allow us to support their games, regardless of their licensing status, in a way that is fair to everyone and protects their intellectual property.
Create and Customize
- GM's can add their favorite game systems
- Rule Systems can be shared in the marketplace
Game World Automation
- Create interactive NPC's that hand out quests
- Create shops where players can buy and sell equipment
- Let players explore scenes on their own
Save 60% Off The Post KickStart Pricing...
GET MY KICKSTARTER DEAL!