- Filter the Avatar List to only show selected group.
- Quickly create a "current" group of everything the camera can currently see.
- Same as above, but name the group whatever you want.
- Hide or show the Avatar List.
- Toggle showing and hiding Markers.
Getting good at creating and managing groups of NPC's is a great way to "keep your cool" when running a scenario in a large scene.
Using tags to skip all dead character's turns is a great visual time-saver. This can be configured on-the-fly when needed.
It's not the only tool at your disposal for character organization... for instance, SceneGrinder let's you "tag" characters with a status (Asleep, Stunned, Dead, etc.) and the Avatar List can automatically hide or skip characters tagged in a certain way.
The actual of list avatars looks like this...